To make sure my crafty life look as concise as it can be, I came up with this idea of blogging several projects in one post, so it doesn’t bother those readers who have no interest in spending their precious time reading such a boring topic.
These are a few things that I made recently. Most of them are very quick and enjoyable projects, with the minimal cost or out of something that can be easily found in your household.
1. Flower Bookmark: made with button, a piece of metal wire, a piece of paper or felt
2. Artichoke: used Styrofoam ball and napkin paper and pins.
3. Zentangle painting on leaf: used 0.6mm black ink pen on magnolia leaf
4. Magnet Fridge Stamps: used magnet sheet and used postage stamps
5. Candle Covers: Hand cut with cardstock paper, then back with white tissue paper
6. Rose Balls: used Styrofoam ball and crepe paper.
7. Coaster: hand cut out of old cardboard (box packaging).
8. Photo Frame Notice Board: normal photo frame, instead of putting in a photo, choose something lighter colour picture (such as wrapping paper or fabric) as background, then write on glass with a dry eraser pen
9. Home-made Geometrical Rubber Stamps; normal rubber erasers then craft knife to cut basic geometric shapes, such as square, triangle, circle, hexagon, etc,.
Anything interested you at all?